Alhamdulilah! Your Freebie is on its way to your Inbox
BUT WAIT.. I’VE GOT A LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER JUST FOR YOU!
Children don’t come with a set of directions and effective parenting skills are learned, not inherited.
I know you are doing the best that you can but you are worried.
You are scared of failing as a parent, worried about the future of your children especially in this 21st Century.
How would they turn out in the future?
Would your constant beating, yelling and anger affect their self esteem?
Would I be able to do this as a single mother?
Would they be able to confide in you when they are teenagers and the sex word comes up?
Would they be righteous or pious muslims when they become adults?
GRAB YOUR POSITIVE DISCIPLINE WEBINAR FOR 70% OFF
Here is what you would learn in 2 to 4 hours:
- Introduction to Positive Discipline
- Understanding how Toddlers and Preschoolers think and feel so we can met their emotional needs exactly where they are
- Understanding how School-agers and Pre-teens think and feel so we can meet their emotional needs exactly where they are
- Why Children Misbehave and how we can address both the misbehavior and the root cause
- Emotional Regulation Techniques for Moms to help you reign in your temper and reduce the yelling, nagging, anger and overwhelm so you don’t feel tempted to just run away from it all
- Positive Discipline Strategies You Can Start Using Today to improve the relationship, communication and connection with your children In shaa Allah
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL ONE TIME OFFER
Get the Webinar at the 70% Discount in the next 45 minutes NOW!
You can pay by clicking the “CLICK HERE” Button for each webinar under the image. If you have any challenges making payment, please send an email to email@example.com
AND THAT IS NOT ALL, YOU ALSO GET ACCESS TO THESE BONUSES EVEN IF YOU PUCHASE ONE WEBINAR OR THE BUNDLE
GRAB YOUR POSITIVE DISCIPLINE WEBINAR FOR 70% OFF NOW BEFORE IT DISSAPEARS
Testimonials from Moms like YOU who have attended our Trainings
About the Instructor
Asalam alaykum sis..
Parenting is a tough job and I believe it’s the most important job that we will ever undertake and one that we don’t get any training for. I believe nurturing empowering adult-child relationship is at the core of a strong community and raising the next Ummah.
When I got pregnant, I struggled to find practicable information based on the Qur’an and Sunnah for a first-time mum to begin my parenting journey. I reached out to other moms and realized I was not alone. I became scared, how was i going to do this?
My major concern was if I would be able to raise my kids in a way that would give them a head start and maximum opportunities no matter where they find themselves to live their lives to please Allah and attain Jannah.
Hence, I became an advocate of parenting training following Islamic and positive discipline principles that are focused on connection and encouragement. I have attended numerous trainings on Islamic and Positive Discipline Parenting and I am a Positive Discipline Parent Educator.
My name is Zuliat Lawal and I help you discover the best way to raise well rounded muslim children in this digital age following Islamic and research-based principles.